12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fun...fun...FUN, folks! Ray, Ryan, Will, John, Paul...everybody...it was really great to see you, and made a rather bad day better.

Sorry you guys couldn't make it, Amy and Nick. Hope all is OK.

Ma is OK, for now. New meds on board for breathing, which helped today. As the hospice nurse said, though, it's a definite downturn. My brother and sister were both there, and she seemed better but pretty tired. Time will tell. I left her around 1 PM, so I got some stuff done. I decided to head up to the GTG, arriving around 4 PM. Glad to see everybody! Also glad you enjoyed the PP show about the tornado storm survey.

Looking forward to another one (of course, work schedule permitting!).

--Turtle

I would love to know what they did...lol.

Didn't go. Funky's was good, and it was great to hang with everyone and finally meet Ryan.

Me and Ray hung out. I watched the Michigan game while he was talking it up with some woman.

Tip was there for a while as well. I was offered birthday cake from some dude's party but wasn't in the mood for sneezed, and coughed on confections.

Didn't go. Funky's was good, and it was great to hang with everyone and finally meet Ryan.

Me and Ray hung out. I watched the Michigan game while he was talking it up with some woman.

Tip was there for a while as well. I was offered birthday cake from some dude's party but wasn't in the mood for sneezed, and coughed on confections.

Good times.

Archived