amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They see that we all meet up, attract women, and have a great time insodoing......they see that our threads are never tense and that levity rules the day, without generally compromising the quality of susbstantive met DICSO, and instead of attempting to emulate that, they lash out because they probably do not feel as though they are capable of it.

Just my take.

That.

Vim Toot!

If I moved to a different part of the country I probably wouldn't post at all. I agree with you.

Notice how a select few red taggers from other regions have been gravitating towards this subforum, as summer begins to wane and the cold season appears on the horizon.

Expect that to continue, imho.

They see that we all meet up, attract women, and have a great time insodoing......they see that our threads are never tense and that levity rules the day, without generally compromising the quality of susbstantive met DICSO, and instead of attempting to emulate that, they lash out because they probably do not feel as though they are capable of it.

Just my take.

I love our threads. It's like hanging around a college house on Sunday. We're just normal everyday guys (and gals) but can talk shop with the best.

I love our threads. It's like hanging around a college house on Sunday. We're just normal everyday guys (and gals) but can talk shop with the best.

Yea, couldn't agree more with you and ray on this, it's obvious to see how much envy there is of the New England subforum. Easily the best banter as well as substantive posts are in here.

Lol... I have only been on for 2 plus years...but I have never seen it like this.

What is that avatar anyway? A skunk? A bull?

You got it:

http://en.wikipedia....thtown_Bull.JPG

The avatar is getting a little tired, but its been me for so long that a lot of people recognize it. Here is the original that it was 'shopped from in all its graphic detail.

20040128Whisper.jpg

Yep, except for the bald guy who shaves even his toe hair we are all just everyday people, LOL. Seriously I probably have not met a friendlier group, we accept all and are equal opportunity ball busters.

Archived