Newest Member
    amirah5
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump for Toot

As grating a presence as I am for some of the less gifted here I am actually a fun and pleasant gentleman.

A hale fellow well met(spud).

But I fear that there is some little tolerance that would be directed at my end of the affair there and the divisive effect my presence would have upon those recently damaged, wounded and un-sexed attendees would take away from the fun of others though it would be great fun for me!

So I'm sorry, Blizzy. Even with my security detail backing me up there is no predicting what fuming females and their butlers, once scorned, may do.

Vim Toot!

As grating a presence as I am for some of the less gifted here I am actually a fun and pleasant gentleman.

A hale fellow well met(spud).

But I fear that there is some little tolerance that would be directed at my end of the affair there and the divisive effect my presence would have upon those recently damaged, wounded and un-sexed attendees would take away from the fun of others though it would be great fun for me!

So I'm sorry, Blizzy. Even with my security detail backing me up there is no predicting what fuming females and their butlers, once scorned, may do.

Vim Toot!

LOL

Vim Toot!

Hey guys...

Not sure if I can make it now or not.

Got a call from my sister this afternoon. My mother has taken a bad turn. I visited her yesterday. She had just been moved into a new room a couple of days before, and the nurses told me that she was pretty tired from that. She slept practically the entire time I was there. She was pretty pale, too, but I didn't think much of it. Then, today's call. They gave her new meds to help her breathing, but not so good. I'm heading up to be with my sister tomorrow when the hospice people come to re-evaluate her. I'm not looking forward to this.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm sorry...sigh...

--Turtle

Archived