Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

Ray's no dummy.

I's usually unwise to invest emotionally/marry a chick you scored at a bar.

I turned down many a barfly in my career. It was worth the wait.

Vim Toot!

Hey, anomalies happen....HECS can be had in the absence of a block over Greenland, but it's best to temper expections in such a scenario.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're gonna be up here..we'll schedule another one now. We have enough of us to easily have 10-20 people show up with relatively short notice. Seriously

Landing In Manchester, NH October 6. Will be in Portland, Maine from the 7-9.

Don't tell anybody this, but I really do love New England. This is my annual getaway. I do it every year. Usually drive up to Vermont..then hit the Kancamagus Hwy through NH then down to Mt Washington then over to Maine.

Don't tell anybody this, but I really do love New England. This is my annual getaway. I do it every year. Usually drive up to Vermont..then hit the Kancamagus Hwy through NH then down to Mt Washington then over to Maine.

We could prob hold one in MHT and ASH.

You haven't seen Maine until you've been to Aroostook County.

It gets real there.

Vim Toot!

:lol:

The one that Mallow started. The pic is towards the end.

What a strange thread.

I hardly ever go into the offtopic threads but after talking to Kevin this weekend about the whole Vin Toot - Death by Hot Tub Fetish thread I had to check it out. Man, there is some serious New England hate going on over there - lol. Folks are really bagging on the Circle of Trust. Some of the trust members even deleted the CoT logo from their pages.

What a strange thread.

I hardly ever go into the offtopic threads but after talking to Kevin this weekend about the whole Vin Toot - Death by Hot Tub Fetish thread I had to check it out. Man, there is some serious New England hate going on over there - lol. Folks are really bagging on the Circle of Trust. Some of the trust members even deleted the CoT logo from their pages.

But, but.... that can't be.....

I'm the hater, they said.

It's not just New England they hate. The borg hates all that is not of the borg.

Vim Toot!

What a strange thread.

Yeah, I get a good laugh over the tooling on the CoT by outsiders. We're just a bunch of people who like snow and look at the GFS 360 hour panel in search for it. But let the southernes chortle and rub each other's weenies. No big deal to me.

Yeah, I get a good laugh over the tooling on the CoT by outsiders. We're just a bunch of people who like snow and look at the GFS 360 hour panel in search for it. But let the southernes chortle and rub each other's weenies. No big deal to me.

Everyone has their weenie tendencies. Some like snow and check out the extended GFS and talk about it, while others get a hard on for a CB that goes up east of the Antilles. It all evens out. The true issue arises from people and their attitudes with one another. I just don't bother with all that shiat.

If someone really wants to insult (unprovoked ) someone's girlfriend they never met using the internet then theyre obviously classless and pathetic among many other things.

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm just going/ playing off the comments above (presumably sparked by someone else who must have truly made a comment about your girlfriend somewhere else), and have said nothing "insulting" to you or your girlfrend so give it freaking rest.

If your response is to throw names at me due to my joking about other people posting about your girlfriend then I can only assume that your skin is paper thin.

. . . again, give it rest, and go after the people who made the original comments.

Archived