• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see..football started

Yanks are pulling away from the Sox

It was in the upper 80's with high dews in the low 70's

Some schools started last week..some start tomorrow

All of those calls were correct

86 was the high on Saturday at BDL. Not a torch.

Red Sox are 2 GB... Yanks are hardly "wrapping up the AL east" right now

Most schools wound up delaying until Tuesday because of Irene.

Good calls

86 was the high on Saturday at BDL. Not a torch.

Red Sox are 2 GB... Yanks are hardly "wrapping up the AL east" right now

Most schools wound up delaying until Tuesday because of Irene.

Good calls

LOL..when the normal high is 79 in Sept...86 is certainly a torch...it was oppressively humid...2 wins AWT

Less than half the schools delayed in the state.. ME FTW

They are pulling away..that one is a partial win

oh shoot sorry, I PMed you before seeing this. I have a car, but it's my 21st birthday, so I don't think I'll be fit to drive for about 36 hours surrounding the day.

I was going to talk to Ryan...if he is giving Kevin a ride perhaps he can give us a ridge too. Usually when I go with Kevin I get a way to exit 68 and he picks me up at the Subway...I talked to Ryan asking if he could give me a ride but he's not sure if he is going from West Hartford so I'll ask him if I can get to exit 68 if that will work b/c that's Kevin's exit.

I was going to talk to Ryan...if he is giving Kevin a ride perhaps he can give us a ridge too. Usually when I go with Kevin I get a way to exit 68 and he picks me up at the Subway...I talked to Ryan asking if he could give me a ride but he's not sure if he is going from West Hartford so I'll ask him if I can get to exit 68 if that will work b/c that's Kevin's exit.

68 is the uconn exit also, it's about 6 miles from my apartment or so so I could probably find a way to get over there as well. To complicate matters, my WRX is currently pending sale so I don't know if I'll have a car come saturday lol

68 is the uconn exit also, it's about 6 miles from my apartment or so so I could probably find a way to get over there as well. To complicate matters, my WRX is currently pending sale so I don't know if I'll have a car come saturday lol

If a ride couldn't work out I was thinking of taking the bus to Worcester...you could probably do that as well if you had to and see if Ryan could drop you off at 68 when he brings Kevin back and someone can get you there.

Thanks to Ryan and Jerry for the mention...and of course I won't be there. No choice, 40th surprise birthday party for a dear friend....FB photos as our witness.

If we can swing something in Octoboer in Boston I can probably track down a bunch of discounted tickets to the bruins on a Friday or Saturday night.

Have fun guys.

YES

Archived