joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some places in the Taunton area. I don't know how much more there is to offer in towns further down 495, but perhaps others do.

i don't even think it has to be that far SE. i thought foxboro was fine...we could go even further NW than that too. i definitely don't expect everyone to drive hours just so it's more convenient for me. that's not fair to the group. but not having to go west on I-90 would be cool.

edit: and if it's just easier to pick ORH...fine.

I'd be more than happy doing something farther south so Phil doesn't have to drive as far..but if we do that//let's decide quickly instead of wishy washy for weeks.

Just do it along 495 or in ORH.....remember during the last one I tried to have just one in this area and everyone cried and hardly anyone came.

This is how you do these things...

Just pick a date...if it doesn't work for someone oh well...if it works out for most then you go with it. You can't give out options or otherwise you'll never get anywhere. The only time you do so is if the original date on hand doesn't work for the majority who want to attend.

So Kevin, the balls in your court, do you want the Saturday of Labor Day weekend or the following Saturday? If it turns out either is bad for some people...oh well.

This is how you do these things...

Just pick a date...if it doesn't work for someone oh well...if it works out for most then you go with it. You can't give out options or otherwise you'll never get anywhere. The only time you do so is if the original date on hand doesn't work for the majority who want to attend.

So Kevin, the balls in your court, do you want the Saturday of Labor Day weekend or the following Saturday? If it turns out either is bad for some people...oh well.

Labor day wknd sucks....no one will be around.

Saturday after.

Archived