joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spfld. at the HOF complex. Straight shot up 95 to 91. Not one red light. Off ramp goes right into it. Less than 2hrs for LL and about 30 minutes for the severe weather fan and the junior met at NBC 30.

That would be cool to see the tornado damage and how far they have come.

I usually don't get out there much, but drove through it Aug 1 and 10 (going to Hartford).

Not sure if many eastern folks, NH would go... but I would!

Spfld. at the HOF complex. Straight shot up 95 to 91. Not one red light. Off ramp goes right into it. Less than 2hrs for LL and about 30 minutes for the severe weather fan and the junior met at NBC 30.

Only about $8 for a train for Hartford to Springfield. Hell, I could even spend the night at my sisters in Enfield and take the train at Windsor Locks station for about $4.

Does the random violence in Springfield subside as we move into Autumn or does it just continue unabated?

Does the random violence in Springfield subside as we move into Autumn or does it just continue unabated?

It's really no worse here than places like Hartford, New Haven or Bridgeport but when you live out in the burbs you're far removed from the problems in the inner city.

Archived