joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Saturday of Labor Day weekend would work great for everyone. Football will be starting..the Yanks will be wrapping up the AL East Division title.., kids will be back at school...wx will still be torching and humid.

Let's make it that day

You can't do another day? Lets see what would work best.

Hey...the following weekend would be my birthday (well, actually, the Friday before the 2nd weekend, that is). I think it would be kind of tough. As I recall, school doesn't go back until 9/7 (the Wednesday after Labor Day), no?

I like the idea of a south coast GTG, not necessarily all the way down on the Cape.

--Turtle

I think Will did..after Ian told on me

I wish I could have read it.

Once again..we can't even decide on a day much less where to hold it. Unreal

It shouldn't be left to a democratic vote. The date and place should be set and people can turn out or not. ORH seems like the most central spot, Labor Day weekend is perhaps not the best as many people travel that weekend. Perhaps the following weekend is better.

I wish I could have read it.

It shouldn't be left to a democratic vote. The date and place should be set and people can turn out or not. ORH seems like the most central spot, Labor Day weekend is perhaps not the best as many people travel that weekend. Perhaps the following weekend is better.

It's just ridiculous.. No matter what date /place we pick someone is always going to be f'd..and it ends up we never can decide on anything and then it goes on for weeks and weeks delaying the GTG. This one will be no different. Just watch it unfold

It's just ridiculous.. No matter what date /place we pick someone is always going to be f'd..and it ends up we never can decide on anything and then it goes on for weeks and weeks delaying the GTG. This one will be no different. Just watch it unfold

We just need to be dictatorial. It's the weekend after labor day in ORH. Be there or be square.

well the saturday of labor day weekend is not really ideal for most people, imo. a lot folks end up with plans on those kind of holiday weekends.

and it's fine in ORH - i was just suggesting to move it east because they've been in C/W ma now going on 2(?) years i think. it's probably central for most folks though so that's fine.

well the saturday of labor day weekend is not really ideal for most people, imo. a lot folks end up with plans on those kind of holiday weekends.

and it's fine in ORH - i was just suggesting to move it east because they've been in C/W ma now going on 2(?) years i think. it's probably central for most folks though so that's fine.

Yet people got mad at me when i said Halloween was a bad day to choose.

Let's say the 2nd Saturday of Sept which is Sept. 10th. We can work off of that

I'd be more than happy doing something farther south so Phil doesn't have to drive as far..but if we do that//let's decide quickly instead of wishy washy for weeks.

There are some places in the Taunton area. I don't know how much more there is to offer in towns further down 495, but perhaps others do.

Archived