joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be able to stop by for an hour or so (if it stays in ORH...less then 10 minutes away)...but I'm not the most social person.

We are all weirdos, that's why we love weather! Don't worry about being awkward, I'm the guy who wears shorts with massive tube socks and rants about how much snow Dobbs Ferry got in the 2/25/10 storm.

The weather community is extremely open-minded and friendly, you will be welcomed. I originally had the same fears as you but quickly found my niche.

We are all weirdos, that's why we love weather! Don't worry about being awkward, I'm the guy who wears shorts with massive tube socks and rants about how much snow Dobbs Ferry got in the 2/25/10 storm.

The weather community is extremely open-minded and friendly, you will be welcomed. I originally had the same fears as you but quickly found my niche.

Speak for yourself. I'm an upstanding member of society.

Speak for yourself. I'm an upstanding member of society.

You can be weird and still be an upstanding member of society. I know I'm a weirdo yet I still work in schools (mostly subbing for Spanish/ESL/Special Ed teachers), I still have friends, I still pay my taxes etc. No shame in having odd interests like panting over snowstorms on the 192 hour GFS on November 1st, doesn't mean you're not upstanding and moral.

SO we're all good for Sept 10th..The Saturday after Labor Day. i expect everyone to show..stay for a long time and no lame excuses this time. Ryan is gonna try and switch his shift so he can come.

Now we need to pick a place

I'm out for the 10th, golf tournament at Waubeeka.

Archived