Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fall GTG.....3PM Saturday @ Funky Murphy's

40/70 Benchmark

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm just going/ playing off the comments above (presumably sparked by someone else who must have truly made a comment about your girlfriend somewhere else), and have said nothing "insulting" to you or your girlfrend so give it freaking rest.

If your response is to throw names at me due to my joking about other people posting about your girlfriend then I can only assume that your skin is paper thin.

. . . again, give it rest, and go after the people who made the original comments.

Uh Garth I think he was.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell are you talking about?

I'm just going/ playing off the comments above (presumably sparked by someone else who must have truly made a comment about your girlfriend somewhere else), and have said nothing "insulting" to you or your girlfrend so give it freaking rest.

If your response is to throw names at me due to my joking about other people posting about your girlfriend then I can only assume that your skin is paper thin.

. . . again, give it rest, and go after the people who made the original comments.

I wasn't talking to you

What a strange thread.

I hardly ever go into the offtopic threads but after talking to Kevin this weekend about the whole Vin Toot - Death by Hot Tub Fetish thread I had to check it out. Man, there is some serious New England hate going on over there - lol. Folks are really bagging on the Circle of Trust. Some of the trust members even deleted the CoT logo from their pages.

Who? The CoT wants names.

They are just full of envy and spite because they do not have the neat dynamic that we have, coupled with some great met DISCO.....unhealthy self esteem will manifest itself in the manner.

That's true, 60/40 Parkbench, but there's a larger and much more important reason (to them) for the spite and venom those scorpions direct this way.

We aren't like them.

Vim Toot!

If I moved to a different part of the country I probably wouldn't post at all. I agree with you.

Notice how a select few red taggers from other regions have been gravitating towards this subforum, as summer begins to wane and the cold season appears on the horizon.

Expect that to continue, imho.

That's true, 60/40 Parkbench, but there's a larger and much more important reason (to them) for the spite and venom those scorpions direct this way.

We aren't like them.

Vim Toot!

They see that we all meet up, attract women, and have a great time insodoing......they see that our threads are never tense and that levity rules the day, without generally compromising the quality of susbstantive met DICSO, and instead of attempting to emulate that, they lash out because they probably do not feel as though they are capable of it.

Just my take.

They see that we all meet up, attract women, and have a great time insodoing......they see that our threads are never tense and that levity rules the day, without generally compromising the quality of susbstantive met DICSO, and instead of attempting to emulate that, they lash out because they probably do not feel as though they are capable of it.

Just my take.

You are tense in the Sox thread...lol

The New England folk are pretty much all great. Even those who disagree pretty much are just joking around

Just my take.

The secret society is going to make a voo-doo doll of you. It's funny, after my most extended tour of duty in OT, it feels great to be in here amongst friends.

You have become an off topic junkie, time for rehab.........your dose of jack frost is on its way fri night!:thumbsup:

I've been averaging about 4 hrs of sleep a night, it's made me cranky as HubbDave has pointed out. It's better to spit venom in there than in here. Are you unable to golf due to your injury?

You are tense in the Sox thread...lol

The New England folk are pretty much all great. Even those who disagree pretty much are just joking around

I'm passionate and demonstrative.....I engage in spirited, compelling debates, which is a little different than chastizing a group of friends for meeting over dinner and drinks.

Surely you can distinguish between the two, Dave.

I've been averaging about 4 hrs of sleep a night, it's made me cranky as HubbDave has pointed out. It's better to spit venom in there than in here. Are you unable to golf due to your injury?

I am out until at least late next week, but the best time of year to play is coming up. I do not miss those long nights, although my just turned 3 yr old son Graham, only started sleeping through the night in the last 6 months. Get some sleep Pete, sleep deprivation is the devil.

The secret society is going to make a voo-doo doll of you. It's funny, after my most extended tour of duty in OT, it feels great to be in here amongst friends.

OT and AP in particular can make me question my tolerance of humanity. You did a great job in there. But it's a toxic environment that demands real-world exposure to re-set the mindset. A beautiful early fall day in GC is just the prescription.

Archived