Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
New England 4/4 - 4/6

Arnold214

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

s+, ground covered

Likewise... heavy, heavy snow up here. Visibility is down to 1/4sm and with winds gusting to 35mph out of the south here at 1,500ft, it looks fairly impressive out there all the sudden. Accumulations occurring on all surfaces under these 30-35dbz returns. It came in like a wall here in the lower elevations after flurrying for a while up high. Gotta enjoy it while you can.

Likewise... heavy, heavy snow up here. Visibility is down to 1/4sm and with winds gusting to 35mph out of the south here at 1,500ft, it looks fairly impressive out there all the sudden. Accumulations occurring on all surfaces under these 30-35dbz returns. It came in like a wall here in the lower elevations after flurrying for a while up high. Gotta enjoy it while you can.

Maybe the last time the interior SNE folk see snow. You'll probably see a few more rounds this Spring.. .3" accumulation so far, still coming down but light steady, pavement melted off mostly.

Maybe the last time the interior SNE folk see snow. You'll probably see a few more rounds this Spring.. .3" accumulation so far, still coming down but light steady, pavement melted off mostly.

None here at work, just a little rain. No snow (or sleet or rain)this morning at home.

I saw a bit of snow on Saturday late afternoon, but nothing interesting (although the grapuel was pretty cool at the outset)

Heavy heavy yardwork commencing soon.:axe:

None here at work, just a little rain. No snow (or sleet or rain)this morning at home.

I saw a bit of snow on Saturday late afternoon, but nothing interesting (although the grapuel was pretty cool at the outset)

Heavy heavy yardwork commencing soon.:axe:

Where is your work, south of home?

There was and is no snow in the point/click forecast here this morning, hopefully those heavier echos coming are frozen for a bit longer.

Also, it would be sad if the seasonal snow totals here were lower than CT. Maybe a small accumulation to boost that up? lol

Today: Rain. High near 43. South wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Nice. Hopefully you can pick up a half inch to an inch.

Tim Kelley just emailed me this picture he took on the balcony of his hotel room up here at the base of the ski area... heavy, heavy snow.

As you can see these are enormous flakes... big aggregate clumps coming down. We've got another band of high DBZ stuff about to move in with half-dollar sized flakes.

Yeah that's the chance you take, but in theory I'd like to use OKC as my "base" and be able to go within 300-400 miles from there. I figure in mid to late May..that's a pretty good spot. Who knows....It might not happen, but it's something I can cross off the old "to do" list.

BTW, you should have a nice chat with vortex95. He's a co-worker of mine, but a huge severe wx buff. He goes to OKC almost every year. He's got quite the recollection of storm events here in the northeast. Apparently, he has some old radar footage of the July 1989 outbreak.

I saw some sleet mixing in when I was outside.

When are you guys gonna sign up for the conference?

Nice. Hopefully you can pick up a half inch to an inch.

Tim Kelley just emailed me this picture he took on the balcony of his hotel room up here at the base of the ski area... heavy, heavy snow.

Near perfect late season skiing up in the north country.

Archived