12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
New England 4/4 - 4/6

Arnold214

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to hear snow may fall back home. Back here at the base camp watching huge dendrites fall in the grey, pre dawn light. Couldn't fly yesterday due to lo vis in snow.Took the snowmachines into Hatcher's pass and found the stashes. Awesome day but the avi danger is high so we're having to be careful what aspects we ski. Hoping to be air mobile here later today or first thing tomorrow.Then we'll be back into the Talkeetna. Ginx, you'd Sh*t yourself there is so much snow.lol Keep the vigil going. Big Winter incoming. Big Big Winter.

Stay safe Bro

Good to hear snow may fall back home. Back here at the base camp watching huge dendrites fall in the grey, pre dawn light. Couldn't fly yesterday due to lo vis in snow.Took the snowmachines into Hatcher's pass and found the stashes. Awesome day but the avi danger is high so we're having to be careful what aspects we ski. Hoping to be air mobile here later today or first thing tomorrow.Then we'll be back into the Talkeetna. Ginx, you'd Sh*t yourself there is so much snow.lol Keep the vigil going. Big Winter incoming. Big Big Winter.

42d4d0af-30db-7991.jpg

Lol @ the pics Ginx. I'll stay as safe as is possible. Beacons and avalanche shovels are standard equipment. This really is the big stuff so you can't f around or you'll get spanked. Can't figure out how to post pics from my droid. I'm not looking forward to leaving all this snow.

Lol @ the pics Ginx. I'll stay as safe as is possible. Beacons and avalanche shovels are standard equipment. This really is the big stuff so you can't f around or you'll get spanked. Can't figure out how to post pics from my droid. I'm not looking forward to leaving all this snow.

Tinypic.com > browse > files > photos > choose file > enter verification code and stuff

Agreed..but better to discuss that than a miserable weeknd. The warmup is gone. A true Phail. i was gonna drop the Leso Starter Fert this weekend ..now with cold and misery may not

It might not be bad if we can squeeze in a little sunshine, but it won't be all that Spring-like.

Agreed..but better to discuss that than a miserable weeknd. The warmup is gone. A true Phail. i was gonna drop the Leso Starter Fert this weekend ..now with cold and misery may not

i don't think the weekend looks that bad really. i guess some will depend on where exactly the boundary ends up and the timing of it, but i don't think it's a foregone conclusion that it is misery. euro verbatim on sunday looks pretty nice.

No warm up today either. Currently 39.6/35. Not counting the piles, 95% of the snow cover is gone.

Posted this on another thread, but here's a graph that shows the CF passage at the pit.

i don't think the weekend looks that bad really. i guess some will depend on where exactly the boundary ends up and the timing of it, but i don't think it's a foregone conclusion that it is misery. euro verbatim on sunday looks pretty nice.

Gibbs sent me a text earlier that said Fri-Sun misery.. I guess I could see Sunday being near 50..but some forecasts had Sunday in the 60's

Yeah guidance really pushed that wave to the sw. The weekend as of now doesn't seem too bad, but it won't be 70 either. It actually looks worse the further sw you are.

I wonder if we might get some flakes this afternoon.

In spite of this updated ZFP:

MAZ002-052015-

WESTERN FRANKLIN MA-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...ASHFIELD...CHARLEMONT...COLRAIN...

SHELBURNE

1025 AM EDT TUE APR 5 2011

.THIS AFTERNOON...WIDESPREAD SHOWERS. AREAS OF FOG. HIGHS IN THE

UPPER 40S. WEST WINDS 15 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 30 MPH.

CHANCE OF RAIN NEAR 100 PERCENT.

Temp and dews continue to tick downward. 39.3/35

Yeah guidance really pushed that wave to the sw. The weekend as of now doesn't seem too bad, but it won't be 70 either. It actually looks worse the further sw you are.

Friday and Saturday might be dreary days, especially towards my area, with a weak wave leaving clouds/showers in its wake. I wouldn't be surprised to see some flurries flying across the Catskills and Poconos. NWS has 45F for the high here Friday, and Saturday looks like basically a repeat performance. We've definitely entered into what I call "disaster drizzle season"...too warm to snow, too cold for big-time convection and thunderstorms. I think weather might start to improve Sunday with WAA advection ahead of the next lakes cutter, but right now we're under the influence of a chilly eastern Canada high pressure, with ample disturbances in the flow to keep cloud cover in the way of the strong sun angle.

Friday and Saturday might be dreary days, especially towards my area, with a weak wave leaving clouds/showers in its wake. I wouldn't be surprised to see some flurries flying across the Catskills and Poconos. NWS has 45F for the high here Friday, and Saturday looks like basically a repeat performance. We've definitely entered into what I call "disaster drizzle season"...too warm to snow, too cold for big-time convection and thunderstorms. I think weather might start to improve Sunday with WAA advection ahead of the next lakes cutter, but right now we're under the influence of a chilly eastern Canada high pressure, with ample disturbances in the flow to keep cloud cover in the way of the strong sun angle.

Welcome to April. Delayed but not denied. The absolute worst month unless it snows, or is in the 70s.

Most times it is cold grey humid drizzle

Archived