Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Winter returns with a vengeance thread

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

with full sun breaking out now i wonder what temps are gonna do between now and 3-330.

i think it's pathetic that the point and click was calling for 45-46 today......is it that hard to not bust by over 5 degrees.....just wondering.....seriously. i can see QPF busts....SLP tracks off a bit ....but given 850's and even cloud cover is it that tuff to call for 50? looks like we go mid 50's with full sun .

TORCH 52.7F :sizzle:

I thought we had a chane at 50, but man, 53!? If this forecast verifies the wind chill tommrow could be 40F colder then today, from 55F to 15F, I dont remember the last time we saw that.

Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -6.

Blustery, with a northwest wind between 18 and 21 mph, with gusts as high as 40

mph.

The Euro is a very cold pattern at the sfc for us next week...but we might have to deal with mid-level issues. Hopefully that can stay cold enough for mostly snow. It help a lot if the NAO can trend more robust in that time frame to fight the -PNA....a -PNA/-NAO combo is good but its precarious if the PNA is really strong and the NAO is only marginal...you want them about equal strength or at least the NAO close.

The Euro is a very cold pattern at the sfc for us next week...but we might have to deal with mid-level issues. Hopefully that can stay cold enough for mostly snow. It help a lot if the NAO can trend more robust in that time frame to fight the -PNA....a -PNA/-NAO combo is good but its precarious if the PNA is really strong and the NAO is only marginal...you want them about equal strength or at least the NAO close.

20's for highs from Saturday onwards//or more like 30ish?

Archived