northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
February General Banter Thread I

jrips27

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Mud came today. Like a descending plague. You could see it in the distance, rolling in from the SW. The birds knew, worms will be had.The dogs were whining, refusing to get off the asphalt. I tried to let the cat out to pee and it looked at me with this "oh, hell no" face. It's horrible. We're in desperate straits up here.

LOL, Duke by at least 10, the only way UNC has a chance is if Duke has a off night. If Duke is on UNC loses by 20 at CIS.

Technically, they had an off night tonight. They looked good because we sucked ass so bad. But if Leslie didn't have to gangster on us and violate team rules, ryan harrow wasn't sick with the flu, and tracy smiths knees didn't bother him so much, we might have actually played better. I was disappointed to say the least the first half, but the second half it showed my team does not give up...even if they are in Cameron indoor and losing by so much.

Right off the bat we notice something...Duke didn't shoot amazingly this game overall, but 3 pt % helped combat that I suppose with only about 2% greater FG % than us this game, that says a ton. Yall won due to one big factor: Rebounds. With Leslie suspended (averaging 8 per game), we had no chance as far as rebounds were concerned. The fact that even with him we never get off rebounds and our opponents always do because we can't get def rebounds, this game was lost before it started.

Overall in order for Carolina not to upset Duke, Duke will have to shoot over 50% as I think Carolina will bring their A-game and shoot 50-58%, especially in this rivalry game. Hell, I might go 60% shooting from the field this game for UNC. They are also 1st in rebounding, and with John Henson, it will be hard to stop him off the boards. 7ft wingspan...:whistle: I hate to say it but Carolina looks decent as they have gotten better since the beginning of the season...NC State just keeps getting worse and worse. :arrowhead: Cheers to the teams in the ACC that go to the big dance...state had a dream this season...doesn't look like it will happen.

your G-friend is hot Jon, even though your BB team sucks this year, but at-least they have established themselves as a FB first school, compared to the majority of the ACC. :arrrg:

http://bluewaterpira...4862924_5426271

1 minute and 18 seconds :drunk:

Thank ya...:sizzle:

I was disappointed in that loss but yall played good.

Our best game of the season, obviously the bowl when we killed WVU.

720p

4 minutes 20 seconds :guitar:

Well a friend called to say the pipes burst in their ski rental place in Colorado. I was thinking it must have been due to disrepair until they told me how cold it got...apparently it hit -42 degrees there a couple days ago! From the same airmass that got El Paso into the single digits. I complain when we get into the teens, lol!

Duke is going to be shut down just like they were against St. Johns, what a game :lmao:

I'll jump in and add my thoughts, if Irving would have stayed healthy i don't think Duke would be beat, but that's not the case so i believe they are just another decent top 15 team now without him.

if this game were at UNC I think UNC wins by 5 or so is my thoughts;

UNC certainly has a chance to win Wednesday night but it will be tough at Cameron, but I don't think UNC will loose by 20 maybe 5 if they loose, UNC is playing the best ball right now in the ACC

HILARIOUS if your a duke fan I understand why that comment was made but its true what UNC has won 7 of 8 or something like that and duke just got smoked by St. John so why hilarious, think Duke has lost 2 games in the last 2 weeks so you tell me. don't see anyone else in the ACC playing better ball right now.

You're hilarious!

HILARIOUS if your a duke fan I understand why that comment was made but its true what UNC has won 7 of 8 or something like that and duke just got smoked by St. John so why hilarious, think Duke has lost 2 games in the last 2 weeks so you tell me. don't see anyone else in the ACC playing better ball right now.

9 of 10 :thumbsup:

Really.....

btw, Im ready for baseball season also man. I see your sox logo....

cubs fan here..

'Bout time to stick a fork in the Thursday system. The more complex this thing gets, the more things that need to come together for snow. At least she didn't leave us at the alter...we didn't even get to rehearsal. Time to let her go.

Archived