Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
February General Banter Thread I

jrips27

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meaning he could be a little slow. But I think he is just a troll. Guess my attempt at a joke was a whiff?

Yeah, I'm slow because we only had two measurable snow falls here in December, and one of them was a good one. Then nothing for January. Wow, that really makes winter so awesome!

Just because you have a different opinion of what a good winter is doesn't mean I am slow. I just think only two snow events out of three months is not very good.

Yeah, I'm slow because we only had two measurable snow falls here in December, and one of them was a good one. Then nothing for January. Wow, that really makes winter so awesome!

Just because you have a different opinion of what a good winter is doesn't mean I am slow. I just think only two snow events out of three months is not very good.

It's going to snow Thursday, so make that three snow events and winter isn't over yet.

Just because I decided to do some looking and wanted to bring this back up for Brick to read his own words whenever he complains about this winter. Remember, he should just be happy that he got any at all. (Insert joke about how someone's wife says the same thing here):

Yes, any snow on Christmas day would be incredible.

Snow in these parts is like being married with kids. You never know when you're going to get any, so you should just be happy when you get any at all.

I've got a serious problem that I want to bring up since its causing me some confusion. I've just got too many snow pictures from the past year. It's getting hard to differentiate the storms without some serious organization. :thumbsup:

I think that is a problem everyone of us would love to have!

I've got a serious problem that I want to bring up since its causing me some confusion. I've just got too many snow pictures from the past year. It's getting hard to differentiate the storms without some serious organization. :thumbsup:

Go easy, my friend. It is hubris like that that can get you dry slotted :) T

Go easy, my friend. It is hubris like that that can get you dry slotted :) T

You're right but I'm used to dryslots after my 1993-2010 stretch. Not to mention the March 2009 and March 2010 horror shows IMBY. I don't think I've used all of the karma due my way even with the above comments.

You're right but I'm used to dryslots after my 1993-2010 stretch. Not to mention the March 2009 and March 2010 horror shows IMBY. I don't think I've used all of the karma due my way even with the above comments.

Well, don't sweat the last two years late storms as it all melted pretty much that same day :) Now, in 93 I know you got something...big wind if nothing else. I got maybe 4 down here. But believe me, I've been a wall flower at the snow orgy more that once...and I've been a veritable angel! None more deserving of sleety,snowy goodness that your humble servant. Only thing I can figure is that someone down this way must have said something, lol. Don't think it was the Candyman as he is only just getting introduced to the vagaries of Ga winters :) I expect it was one or more of the dang summer lovers I have to contend with on a daily basis each winter. T

Well, don't sweat the last two years late storms as it all melted pretty much that same day :) Now, in 93 I know you got something...big wind if nothing else. I got maybe 4 down here. But believe me, I've been a wall flower at the snow orgy more that once...and I've been a veritable angel! None more deserving of sleety,snowy goodness that your humble servant. Only thing I can figure is that someone down this way must have said something, lol. Don't think it was the Candyman as he is only just getting introduced to the vagaries of Ga winters :) I expect it was one or more of the dang summer lovers I have to contend with on a daily basis each winter. T

I got 18" in 1993. It's an argument in my family. My uncle who went outside the first day measure 18". My father and mother measured 14" on day 2 but they don't understand the concept of snow compacting. That's a sweet avatar BTW and I hope you get hammered with so much sleet it will get you through the summer heat.

Ban the weenie named Brick, his posts are constantly nothing more than complaining and moaning. He clutters countless threads with his garbage. All he does is complain about how his back yard gets screwed. He brings nothing productive to the boards and we are all dumber by having to listen to him.

end rant

If your allowed to post the stuff you do in the official threads then I'm sure my comment was fine here.

If he bothers you that much simply put him on ignore.....or learn to deal with him although he isnt that big of a problem, in fact he normally just says what most folks are thinking but dont want to post cause they are afraid of being labeled a weenie.

If your allowed to post the stuff you do in the official threads then I'm sure my comment was fine here.

What's up Hawksfan...Don't let Brick get to ya. This is a game he enjoys playing. He goes from thread to thread w/ his one liners to try to get something started. Just let it role off your back and remember it is a game to him. Once you start paying attention to it, it's comical.

Ban the weenie named Brick, his posts are constantly nothing more than complaining and moaning. He clutters countless threads with his garbage. All he does is complain about how his back yard gets screwed. He brings nothing productive to the boards and we are all dumber by having to listen to him.

end rant

No offense, but lighten up. We're not forecasting for the next shuttle launch.

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Where has WildreMann been? I'm not sure if it's possible to get a snowstorm here without his usual pessimism. laugh.gif

I've been wondering the same thing. I miss his comments.

Archived