wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January 11-12 Snowmageddon disco- III

stratuslove

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll get 18-21 final to be honest. This coastal enhancement means business here

Somebody in Roslindale about 90 minutes ago reported 15.7? Is that right? I haven't been out since before 7. Gonna go soon again but that's probably representative of most of our totals if correct. I wonder.....seems a bit high for Boston

Somebody in Roslindale about 90 minutes ago reported 15.7? Is that right? I haven't been out since before 7. Gonna go soon again but that's probably representative of most of our totals if correct. I wonder.....seems a bit high for Boston

I'm getting anywhere between 14 inches and 16.5, so it sounds right

hmmmm.....sorta suprised .....but i thought they were tucked into the corner of the CCB...for a couple hours....just north of mekster by about 2-3 miles. they have caught him with a slanted stick?

Look at the radar from North Attleboro to Sharon to Easton to Stoughton....

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/radar/displayRad.php?icao=KBOX∏=bref1&bkgr=black&endDate=20110112&endTime=-1&duration=8

It missed KTAN but it does a lot of times...was to their north several miles...

They got crushed, trust me I'm seeing the photos now :)

I didn't think it would get as far west into northern VT but wasnt looking that closely.

In order for someone to win, someone else has to lose. In this case that was Cape Cod which had a blizzard warning where as of now I don't see a single location reporting even a 1/2" of snow. We got 4 to 4.5" here, Bourne on the other side of the bridge was about 3.5". The thundersnow was helpful just before it turned to thundersleet.

Climo says low's tracking ACK west don't bring big snows to the Cape...shame on me/everyone for thinking it was going to happen because the NAM jumped cold yesterday. BUST.

models had a good handle on this

right to the border with some accumlation

hmmmm.....sorta suprised .....but i thought they were tucked into the corner of the CCB...for a couple hours....just north of mekster by about 2-3 miles. they have caught him with a slanted stick?

I am on the attleboro/north attleboro border and have 11...and that may even be a tad generous.

Archived