wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
January 11-12 Snowmageddon disco- III

stratuslove

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJerry it was a blizzard for Boston 6am-10am per Necn, also we been getting a constant near whiteout here in Lynn for last couple hrs might be finally lightening up a tad.

No doubt it's been a good one. When I opened my eyes and looked out the window at 4:45...it was on!

We are getting crushed here, 3.0" here last hr 8.5" total, Sitting under a persistant 33dbz band .............. :guitar

Pretty much whenever I go to Maine it snows there....last NYE, this year right after Christmas, this weekend....

Sunday River getting mauled. We have friends there now, saying roads are too dangerous to leave so they're spending another night at the condo.

http://sundayriver.com/TheMountain/LiveCamshot.html

there is a report for 16 inches from the general public in chelmsford....now i havent been measuring officially (meaning every 6 hours, clearing etc) , but i went out a few minutes ago and didnt have much more than 13inches....

in any case winds starting to pick up again and so is the snow...small band over me right now....

there is a report for 16 inches from the general public in chelmsford....now i havent been measuring officially (meaning every 6 hours, clearing etc) , but i went out a few minutes ago and didnt have much more than 13inches....

in any case winds starting to pick up again and so is the snow...small band over me right now....

I'd say you had about 14-15".

hmmmm.....sorta suprised .....but i thought they were tucked into the corner of the CCB...for a couple hours....just north of mekster by about 2-3 miles. they have caught him with a slanted stick?

There's a ton of snow in that band. I'll try to get some photos. Radar doesn't lie, they had some sick echoes over them for hours right in the favorable gold coast of EMA.

Power is still out, trees are down, branches down, it's a mess from 106/123 interchange W and NW/N

Archived