Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
May Discobs 2024

George BM

4 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

838 kWh this April.  ~910 kWh previous lowest. Only 459 kWh for May so far.  

How many panels do you have? I moved into a house with panels and I love it. I don’t get that much production but I’m almost certainly on a smaller lot. 

6 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

How many panels do you have? I moved into a house with panels and I love it. I don’t get that much production but I’m almost certainly on a smaller lot. 

Not even sure…took a Quick Look at some of the original paperwork and didn’t see it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Another cloudy damp morning. I don't remember ever going this long without a sunny day. It's been sunny twice this month. Does anyone know when this damp shitty pattern is going to break?

Seems like it's just some fog that needs to burn off.  As for the pattern flipping to warm/dry for a long stretch...I'd bet on mid-December.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BlizzardNole said:

Real nice looking week coming up, but next weekend.... just watch that "chance of showers and partly sunny" on Sat and Sun end up being rain and highs of 60

Looks like another cold front will stall across/just south of us end of the week. That could mean clouds with periods of showers through the weekend.

55 minutes ago, dailylurker said:

Another cloudy damp morning. I don't remember ever going this long without a sunny day. It's been sunny twice this month. Does anyone know when this damp shitty pattern is going to break?

Was just noticing last evening at obs time, that I only have 4 days this month without at least a T of rain listed.  (Admittedly, mostly small amounts). Up to about 3" total.

6 minutes ago, GramaxRefugee said:

Was just noticing last evening at obs time, that I only have 4 days this month without at least a T of rain listed.  (Admittedly, mostly small amounts). Up to about 3" total.

Just enough misery mist to mess up a day. 

• Like 1

Morning satellite view is neat with clouds and fog banked up against the mountains and in the valleys. But yeah…god I’m sick of low overcast. Famous last words until I melt come late June.

15 hours ago, aldie 22 said:

Man what a glorious afternoon 

Screenshot_20240519_174643_Photos.jpg

Good looking doggo! And it appears that you got more sun than we did just south of Capital beltway yesterday afternoon, though we got a few cloud breaks and then mostly sunny after 5-ish or so.

Currently 62 with some fog, though not the warned pea soup I guess others nearby are experiencing.

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

Morning satellite view is neat with clouds and fog banked up against the mountains and in the valleys. But yeah…god I’m sick of low overcast. Famous last words until I melt come late June.

Dont worry the wildfire smoke will mute the June/July melt.

1 hour ago, WxUSAF said:

If someone told me they were clouding seeding for the past month I’d believe them.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BlizzardNole said:

Real nice looking week coming up, but next weekend.... just watch that "chance of showers and partly sunny" on Sat and Sun end up being rain and highs of 60

6 hours ago, CAPE said:

Looks like another cold front will stall across/just south of us end of the week. That could mean clouds with periods of showers through the weekend.

But of course...it's Memorial Day weekend! Living in this area 30+ years now, I can remember far many more crappy Memorial Day weekends (e.g., rain, storms, overcast) than not...

59 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

We knew that was coming, right? All the wasted weeks of no 70s we were gonna haul straight from the gloom to 90s with no in-between. 

We've had plenty of pleasant weather, but not much of it has been in the 48 hrs we care about most every week.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic