• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx

3 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

We just hate warm weather. What's wrong with that ?

I don't consider you a troll, but nycwinter definitely is. I mean he asked if people were feeling dizzy this morning. He posts crazy stuff just to get reactions. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, winterwx21 said:

I don't consider you a troll, but nycwinter definitely is. I mean he asked if people were feeling dizzy this morning. He posts crazy stuff just to get reactions. 

That's fair

Tony may be genuine 

Nycwinter definitely not. 

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

33 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

We just hate warm weather. What's wrong with that ?

Two things:

1. We don't want to hear it every day.

2. We don't want to hear it when it's above 70 degrees.  If we were in a legit heatwave with high dews I could understand.

87 here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JerseyWx said:

Two things:

1. We don't want to hear it every day.

2. We don't want to hear it when it's above 70 degrees.  If we were in a legit heatwave with high dews I could understand.

87 here.

This. No need to say it everyday 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JetsPens87 said:

That's fair

Tony may be genuine 

Nycwinter definitely not. 

I think NYC is actually genuine.  When he posted elsewhere for several years he was the same, and even worse in the Yankee thread. 

• Like 1

Just now, FPizz said:

I think NYC is actually genuine.  When he posted elsewhere for several years he was the same, and even worse in the Yankee thread. 

Oh god you just gave me cringe memories lol

He may have a genuine dislike of warm weather but I believe he's 100 percent a troll saying things like he's light headed from minor warmth like this. That I think he's just looking for reactions.

• Haha 1

Memorial Day could feature near record tropical PWATS approaching  2.00” for our area along with near record highs close to 100° in Florida. There will be a deepening low crossing the Great Lakes. So strong to severe storms could be an issue with very heavy downpours and possible flooding where the best training sets up.

61568D9B-A493-47BA-98E0-6FB73E824C77.thumb.png.425af44ad6719de2cf30ac9661daa142.png

7BB00DA8-FBD1-4500-9711-1432F10C9866.thumb.png.18f7078208d2e9178a0b4ba9429bdea0.png

E9977477-A7CA-4019-9802-FA1EA9D3EA9F.thumb.png.5fbad795e72fbc825b29f1353c0a0090.png

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, FPizz said:

exactly i tell it like it is finally a sensible reply...

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

30 minutes ago, bluewave said:

Memorial Day could feature near record tropical PWATS approaching  2.00” for our area along with near record highs close to 100° in Florida. There will be a deepening low crossing the Great Lakes. So strong to severe storms could be an issue with very heavy downpours and possible flooding where the best training sets up.

Oh goodie I was just wondering when we would receive our next round of urban flooding. Our parkways haven't been underwater in a few months. /s

• Haha 1