Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter watch, Apr 3rd-4th

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, wx_observer said:

Not really wanting winter weather anymore, but you have to admit, this is impressive:

image.thumb.png.2355f6b555744dafa6595e3cf392ff76.png

That goddamn primary robbed me of a blizzard. It deepening so much and plowing into Wisconsin was a killer for our snow chances closer to the coast.

• Weenie 3

2 hours ago, wx_observer said:

Not really wanting winter weather anymore, but you have to admit, this is impressive:

image.thumb.png.2355f6b555744dafa6595e3cf392ff76.png

Impressive but that look doesn’t make me think “huge NE snowstorm” :lol:.  The fact that there’s even a chance of significant snow for some is a win with that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, George001 said:

That goddamn primary robbed me of a blizzard. It deepening so much and plowing into Wisconsin was a killer for our snow chances closer to the coast.

I know how you feel. We get robbed of life giving rain often because of other goddarned weather systems nearby.

Also, some G-D weather system on Monday (the 8th) is gonna rob us of sunshine lol.

Yeah, I feel ya.

• Weenie 1

3 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yes. I think the western ULL ended up overpowering some of the height bulges out to the east that we were seeing yesterday on some runs. It’s a bit less prominent today so it’s taking longer for the storm to turn the mid-level winds easterly…and as you said, pretty hard to get monster totals when you are relying too much on WAA precip. Someone a little further north may benefit more though. I wouldn’t mind being near my summer vacation spot on Moose Pond in Denmark for this one. Pleasant Mountain FTW 

Hey there, will let you know how it goes! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Impressive but that look doesn’t make me thing “huge NE snowstorm” :lol:.  The fact that there’s even a chance of significant snow for some is a win with that. 

quite a stem winder for April, man it's just nasty outside, enough IP/SN now to whiten things up a bit and now that the suns down, I'd expect more by morning

On 4/2/2024 at 8:03 AM, jbenedet said:

The precip rates will be impressive with the initial push Wednesday evening. But radar echoes will progressively weaken after 0-6z Thursday. Lots of “holes” developing in the echoes. 

For the big totals you’ll need to be stacking Wednesday, and that’s when temps are most marginal in eastern sections.

Yup.