Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

Just now, FXWX said:

Same here... Solid coating but only on grassy surfaces... Temp down to 29...

just measured .3 on the board, last 20 minutes was paws really piled up..ha...was ripping for a while though, solid snow growth and wind, deep winter??

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Torch Tiger said:

snow so rare now that a few squalls gets hundreds or thousands of posts :lol:

Hey I’ll take the bait… it’s been a fun day weather wise for some.  Not a reflection on the snow total amounts, but it’s more interesting than 90% of the time this winter.

Summer thunderstorms and downpours, or snow squalls and flash freezes, weather junkies like myself get a kick out of dynamic events.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Hey I’ll take the bait… it’s been a fun day weather wise for some.  Not a reflection on the snow total amounts, but it’s more interesting than 90% of the time this winter.

Summer thunderstorms and downpours, or snow squalls and flash freezes, weather junkies like myself get a kick out of dynamic events.

Exactly.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

Nah, I think the 30 pages or so of the +10 departures so far in march trumps your thinking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

A nice respite from the riveting 2012 discussion

• Like 5
  • Haha 2