Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Models. You always go personal with people but God forbid we diss the Cowboys.  I can go there if thats you and Scooters game What soy frat boys. I know only joking passive aggressively.

It’s never personal. Not with me. But the facts do not lie.. Thru Morch 20. This has been on pace with 2012. It was a fantastic call . The next 10 days will come down some yes 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Snowy morning, woke up to white ground after overnight snow showers.  Another 1-2” at the base of the mountain and snowing nicely.

About to get smoked with a quick 2-4” I think as the firehose hits the hill.

IMG_8758.jpeg.534c5447c4a4a0f61ce1de8b335abd14.jpeg

Like we said another 2 feet by next week. Epic

55 minutes ago, bwt3650 said:

Non stop bread and butter this week…dumping again. Zero lines. Doesn’t get much better than this week…can’t wait to get out this weekend.

0a7392d4c665808b4d230b2e5fd37233.jpg

Mid week March 3rd week. Never fails. 33 years of this week experience. Only bust was March 12 but that turned out to be a lifetime experience.  Go go go. Man I am so jealous 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Snowy morning, woke up to white ground after overnight snow showers.  Another 1-2” at the base of the mountain and snowing nicely.

About to get smoked with a quick 2-4” I think as the firehose hits the hill.

IMG_8758.jpeg.534c5447c4a4a0f61ce1de8b335abd14.jpeg

We have family in Waterbury sending us pics. Glad you guys getting some late season fun. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Positive snow depth change through April 3rd from the 6Z GFS.  What a bitter slap in the face this would be.  I don't need,  nor do I want this BS.

gfs_asnowd_neus_56.png

It's March

Deal with it

Or send it down here

• Weenie 4

12 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Law of averages after a while…I wouldn’t be counting anything out at this lead time.

Yea, never say never, but we have yet to do particularly well in an appreciably strong Modoki La Nina. Hopefully it ends up weak and/or more east-based, which is certaily possible at this lead time.

Gun-to-head right now, I would guess 40-50" for my spot....which is still better than the past two seasons.

• Like 2

12z 3k NAM isn't messing around this evening for many northern mountains. Even here in the Whites (Cannon, Loon, Bretton Woods). Spitting out 4-6+ inch possibilities, yet time will tell. Has been all over the place from run to run. 

Disclosure: My model observations are biased as I am at Loon

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

Another AN day, wow. 51F in Milford ma

Sweat covered packages. No worries it won't last.

"A mild first day of spring, but a robust cold front will bring that to an end this afternoon/evening with scattered showers."

1 minute ago, dendrite said:

All a dream starting tonight. But that was still a nice 20 day run of April in March. 

We knew back in February the flip would be a good one. Enjoy the snow at least as it falls. Nice sub 510 heights.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

We have family in Waterbury sending us pics. Glad you guys getting some late season fun. 

What a stretch though. Just put down another 4” or so.  Almost 5.5” since yesterday at 4pm.  This stuff adds up fast.

Summit depth now likely over 80”.

IMG_4859.jpeg.3556c1e419e2b8fcee88132ed7924948.jpeg

• Like 6