Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Weekend Rule? Saturday 2/17 - The Icon Storm

DDweatherman

1 minute ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said:

Still nothing here.. all virga so far. Enjoy your 1-2" Winter Storm Warning north of the cities.. the radar is drying up west of Cumberland.  I think it was an easy call.. models never had over 4". 

You must of slept through the 12z run today. NAM/GFS/Euro all had over 4” for a large part of the area. 

• Like 1

Glad I’m not in Pine Grove anymore. Look at that subsidence just north of that band. That’s going to be the real screw zone. 

Yikes. That’s rough for sure. Used to happen a ton where I lived up in the Hudson Valley as well. Particularly during nor’easters and dynamic NS driven storms. Middletown to Goshen always seemed to be in the sweet spot but there’d be areas JUST north of us who’d see nearly half our totals because they’d get stuck in sinking air for long durations. This hobby is not for the faint hearted lol

Still nothing here.. all virga so far. Enjoy your 1-2" Winter Storm Warning north of the cities.. the radar is drying up west of Cumberland.  I think it was an easy call.. models never had over 4". 

North of the cities? Lol. Thats a lot of us. I’ll be above your 1-2” call by 1:30 at this rate.

Just enjoy the snow man.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Moderate to bordering heavy snow now in Frederick. Massive flakes. Cars completely covered and grass totally whitened up. 

Yep just looked outside again. Deck fully covered as well as grassy surfaces. The street is finally caving after the HOA snow contractor dumped a whole seas worth of salt down. Was like driving on pop rocks there was so much. 

• Like 2