• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

6 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

LOL I knew the EURO would cut my snow in half after that zonked 12z run.

Been the cycle....18z always sucks.

Much less impressive aloft that run but that’s gonna happen. It’s why we’re not forecasting 1-2 feet. But I think the general idea of a favorable track puts a floor of about 7-8” there. Exact dynamic evolution still TBD which will determine whether it’s 8-10” or 12-18” in your area. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Much less impressive aloft that run but that’s gonna happen. It’s why we’re not forecasting 1-2 feet. But I think the general idea of a favorable track puts a floor of about 7-8” there. Exact dynamic evolution still TBD which will determine whether it’s 8-10” or 12-18” in your area. 

If that banding materializes quick enough I think Ray has a good shot for 15” or so. This one will have lots of surprises, on the high and low side. It will be what it will be 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Some are delusional with beer. The EURO (aka the new NAM) has ticked 100 miles north today in 2 runs .. We will just follow GFS which seems to be more stable .. Stay the course for now, EURO simply can't be trusted check out the run to run consistency at every layer just putrid..

image.thumb.png.69855c5d2de11ecd024e7f90557ecf80.png

Double digits on the Pit2 doorstep.

I just told my wife she'll have a snow day on Tuesday.  Probably the kiss of death. :)

• Haha 1