Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2024 Valentines Day Rain/Snow/Who The Hell Knows Thread

WinterWxLuvr

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

GEFS is looking like it’s going to follow the GFS and improve.

Let’s hope this is the new trend underway. I’ve had good vibes on this one for some reason. I feel like storms this year haven’t showed their hands until 4-5 days out. 

• Like 1

These maps looked better than the mean and median but a significant sag south. Definitely has recaptured my attention for another few cycles. Nothing else to do
Looking better than the gfs pd event lol

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Let’s hope this is the new trend underway. I’ve had good vibes on this one for some reason. I feel like storms this year haven’t showed their hands until 4-5 days out. 

The two storms in January moved in our direction within 48-72 hours. Pretty drastic changes too. For storm 2 most models showed 1-2” for many of us inside 36 hours and then we saw a last minute jack up to 6-7” in some areas in central MD inside 18 hours.

Not out of the realm of possibility this ends up being a few inches if things continue to tick in our direction and we get a bit lucky. Why the hell not? Let’s keep the good luck rolling.
  • Like 2

The two storms in January moved in our direction within 48-72 hours. Pretty drastic changes too. For storm 2 most models showed 1-2” for many of us inside 36 hours and then we saw a last minute jack up to 6-7” in some areas in central MD inside 18 hours.

Not out of the realm of possibility this ends up being a few inches if things continue to tick in our direction and we get a bit lucky. Why the hell not? Let’s keep the good luck rolling.
We will have a -ao and -nao for this storm

Euro not as good, similar track but absence of colder air until storexplodes off coast. GFS holds the only promise of significant snowfall south of 40N. At this time range, not an entirely bad situation. 

I am seeing hints of a two-wave solution developing, that may work in your favor. 

2 hours ago, Roger Smith said:

Euro not as good, similar track but absence of colder air until storexplodes off coast. GFS holds the only promise of significant snowfall south of 40N. At this time range, not an entirely bad situation. 

I am seeing hints of a two-wave solution developing, that may work in your favor. 

GEFS has had that indication for several runs, but looking at the individual members it has mostly been timing differences. WB is shittier than normal this morning so I can't look at the latest run.

11 minutes ago, Solution Man said:

FOLKS

my process is the click previous run on TT zoomed in on NE US.  Its moved decidedly south last five runs in such larges ticks that you could say shit's going down...that is my position on this matter.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

my process is the click previous run on TT zoomed in on NE US.  Its moved decidedly south last five runs in such larges ticks that you could say shit's going down...that is my position on this matter.  

It’s coming…get your gear ready…Short Pump May get the bullseyes at this rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, stormtracker said:

Imma give it one more cycle, buts almost shit the blinds on this one 

I dunno man, but ok. 

7 hours ago, Ji said:

Where is nonstormtracker?441f21d9978a04dac3766cf8c4fe1f45.jpg

My insomnia finally caught up with me.  I was down at like 9:15 last night. lol.  I’m just now waking up. 

• Like 4

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic