• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

13 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Do you see any evidence that it can become isothermal once the heavy stuff arrives ? There’s reports of sleet and snow in SW CT and SE NY according to Walt. 

Cat paws mixed in starting at 7am now 25% paws. Sticking to roof bc they are so massive in size. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MaineJayhawk said:

The 3 Seasons?

Damn you got me good. Pretty much what its been here in CT the past 2 years. Averaging Norfolk/Richmond snowfall.

I'd seriously change my profile to that name if it was a quick change i could do but i think i'd have to ask an Admin to do it on the backend.

OKX CC

RAD_KOKX_N0C_ANI (1).gif

5 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Only problem is you now have the midlevel warm tongue moving north through CT now. Looks like it’s approaching Waterbury now.

Yup was just posting that . That line is blasting north and putting an end to any snow chances. Already past OXC.  I had 15 minutes of snow , then that line blasted through and it’s been all rain temp made it down to 34.2 now rising .. it’s over.. fun lil tease on what could have been an epic day if temps were a few degrees cooler. Edit  : it is already in southern Litchfield and Hartford county. 

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Yup was just posting that . That line is blasting north and putting an end to any snow chances. Already approaching OXC.  I had 15 minutes of snow , then that line blasted through and it’s been all rain temp made it down to 34.2 now rising .. it’s over.. fun lil tease on what could have been an epic day if temps were a few degrees cooler. Edit  : it is already in southern Litchfield and Hartford county. 

I wonder if the aggregates got so large aloft with the midlevel mixing that they were better able to survive the lower warmth and make it to the ground.