• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, MJO812 said:

That's still not enough to close schools .

It varies. Sometimes we have had school with 6+ plus but often times that would close em.   Heck, we had school Jan 16 but my wife and daughter’s districts closed.  They went skiing.  I was sad. Especially when we had to cancel ski club due to snow

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

It varies. Sometimes we have had school with 6+ plus but often times that would close em.   Heck, we had school Jan 16 but my wife and daughter’s districts closed.  They went skiing.  I was sad. Especially when we had to cancel ski club due to snow

Depends on timing if I remember from my school days, if it's coming down good at 7am and is going to continue they don't want buses on the road sliding all over the place. If it stops at 7, they used to have a 2 hour delay.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

More Juiced liquid…yes!

Goddamn this has been a harsh stretch. So much precip and so little snow. If you take my ‘20 ‘23 and ‘24 season to date totals and add them up, you’d get roughly what Ray put up in the last month. One tries to be sanguine and not give up, but these 2020s winters are really starting to wear thin.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Goddamn this has been a harsh stretch. So much precip and so little snow. If you take my ‘20 ‘23 and ‘24 season to date totals and add them up, you’d get roughly what Ray put up in the last month. One tries to be sanguine and not give up, but these 2020s winters are really starting to wear thin.  

It’s amazing how bad Far southern CT has been doing for years . Single digit

What do you average …28-30”? 

19 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

We need to make sure we have more inches of rain than inches of snow during another winter month....on schedule it seems

I thought this was a 2-4er all along but it could be a sloppy 1-2.

the past couple years have been the worst stretch of my weenie life. There’s technically been worse stretches growing up in CNJ, I bet, in the 80s but we weren’t checking models 4 times a day and perpetually stabbing our eyes out over every failed event like we do today. Tracking makes the bad seasons feel really bad. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Hoth said:

Brutal. Ray got more in one storm than your total for the past two seasons lol. Just shrug and chuckle I guess