• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

54 minutes ago, ChangeofSeasonsWX said:

So when do you think things will finally change back to snowy for us? I mean, even the 80s had some big snowstorms so something has to break right eventually, no? Maybe have to wait until next season?

That's a who knows for sure. There were a couple years in the 80s where we had like one decent storm a year and mostly nothing else like 83 and 87. I remember getting a 10 inch storm in 87 and it seeming like 2 feet. 88 through 91 there was almost nothing. 

58 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

That's a who knows for sure. There were a couple years in the 80s where we had like one decent storm a year and mostly nothing else like 83 and 87. I remember getting a 10 inch storm in 87 and it seeming like 2 feet. 88 through 91 there was almost nothing. 

Yeah the only big ones in the 80s I can think of were April 1982, Feb 1983, Jan 1987 and Nov 1989. So if the same holds true for us now, we might only get four big ones in the 2020s also? Jan 2022 counts as one in my area.

Just now, ChangeofSeasonsWX said:

Yeah the only big ones in the 80s I can think of were April 1982, Feb 1983, Jan 1987 and Nov 1989. So if the same hold true for us, we might only get four big ones in the 2020s also? Jan 2022 counts as one in my area.

March 1984, Dec 1981 for NE MA, too....Feb 1989 on the cape.

3 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Yeah. I was hoping for a bit better. Still gets a lot of peeps warning levels. 

I think unless 7H tightens up even a little (remains closed when passing by/ under) it will be on weaker side of guidance 

Kuchie version even keeps you at 5-6”

• Like 2