• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
It was a Flop... February 2024 Disco. Thread

Aside from the 2/13 threat which is precarious, I do really like the look afterwards in the 2/15-2/20 range. Really poleward ridge with cold antecedent airmass over much of the eastern half of the country. Good setup for something higher end. 

• Like 5
  • Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Aside from the 2/13 threat which is precarious, I do really like the look afterwards in the 2/15-2/20 range. Really poleward ridge with cold antecedent airmass over much of the eastern half of the country. Good setup for something higher end. 

GEFS really likes the PD week timeframe. has the STJ undercutting the blocking and ejecting potent vorts

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

GEFS must have nice members for CNE

1707814800-K2E7CMKlw4s.png

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I like Presidents Day weekend.  Maybe get some favorable N & S stream interaction to bring something up the coast.

32 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Thinks back to those dry monthly runs and worries…..

We done, bring on spring. I've already thrown the worries out the window. If we do wind up getting something, I'm still on board of course. But I'm so not worried at all now as it's not looking too promising ahead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1