• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
It was a Flop... February 2024 Disco. Thread

47 minutes ago, Prismshine Productions said:

There is a legit chance we all double score just a few days later with a favorable NW trend435c3c241d746857b2fc3248043784a4.jpg

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

Legit chance you get 10 weenies on that one .. It's day 12.. Need a legit PNA spike to bring something north as we've been saying for that timeframe..

1 minute ago, Prismshine Productions said:

And me and @AstronomyEnjoyer been on this one since it was D16 XD

though now I want a hot dog with mayo...

I've been on the time period since day 16.5.. but seriously that timeframe makes sense but I don't care what any op says until later next week.. Need a well timed PNA spike and the NAO to start decaying not overwhelming .. That time period may be SNE's best shot if the 12-13th does what I think it will 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I've been on the time period since day 16.5.. but seriously that timeframe makes sense but I don't care what any op says until later next week.. Need a well timed PNA spike and the NAO to start decaying not overwhelming .. That time period may be SNE's best shot if the 12-13th does what I think it will 
GEFS might be hinting at just thatf9cc7c07434c605b260ba80210450ef9.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Even on the OP, if you look at that track ENE just under SNE, you can envision how latitude would be beneficial, regardless of clowns.

H7 looks to track along the south coast so that would work but looking how perfectly timed the phase happens and how fast the flow is…that’s the issue to me. It’s going to take a miracle to thread this for southern peeps.  

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

H7 looks to track along the south coast so that would work but looking how perfectly timed the phase happens and how fast the flow is…that’s the issue to me. It’s going to take a miracle to thread this for southern peeps.  

I didn't look at the details of that run....just the overall appeal to me. Maybe the run had it vertically stacked, IDK....but I would want to be north for this. Good news is this isn't a one-off to salvage the season and those left out should score, thereafter.

• Like 1

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I didn't look at the details of that run....just the overall appeal to me. Maybe the run had it vertically stacked, IDK....but I would want to be north for this. Good news is this isn't a one-off to salvage the seasons and those left out should score, thereafter.

Yea overall, agree. Verbatim, it’s the best it could get for SoP. Mid levels are pretty stacked.