Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19th Storm OBS Thread

DCAlexandria

Just now, stormtracker said:

I'm buzzed and having fun.  This is great.  Event starts in like 10 hours.  I think Imma stay up.  I can work all day on 0 hours of sleep, right?

With a couple more olive dranks, dam strait you can.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

I'm buzzed and having fun.  This is great.  Event starts in like 10 hours.  I think Imma stay up.  I can work all day on 0 hours of sleep, right?

Of course. Find some uncut Peruvian cocaine. Ur good for like 2 days easy and you don't have to waste any time eating or dumb stuff like that 

• Haha 12

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

This. We got salvaged from the trash heap to where we legit might JACK on the east coast. And again. I am dead set we all see 3-5 at this point. 

I don’t remember two events in a single week trending better within 24 hours of start time.  This mojo will continue in February for our HECS. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

I was working down around Front Royal today. It was cold and crisp. A perfect winter day. The beauty of the Shenandoah Valley never ceases to amaze me. 

FR mountains.jpg

i drove 340 to head to Winchester--just gorgeous with the mountains and all of the fields with snow. i'm always amazed when i look up and see all the beauty.

a high of 31 today, with scattered very light flurries during the day. 28/17 now.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

I love backbuilding

I often recall a comment you made years ago about how we always end well because we backbuild as storms pull away.

I feel like it’s just one of those things we do here, and it’s almost always an extra couple hours of unexpected snowfall, even if generally light.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I don’t remember two events in a single week trending better within 24 hours of start time.  This mojo will continue in February for our HECS. 

March 2015 had 2 events in one week pop up out of nowhere lol. Small but still. It was a wild month front to back 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

Of course. Find some uncut Peruvian cocaine. Ur good for like 2 days easy and you don't have to waste any time eating or dumb stuff like that 

Coke is meh.  Doesn't do anything for me.  I may be immune.  Seriously.      Folks, by coke I mean Coca Cola.  You ever had an ice cold Coca Cola on a hot day?  It's truly better than beer.   Especially a Cherry Coca Cola.  Good lord.

• Like 2