Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan Medium/Long Range Disco 2: Total Obliteration is Coming

Jebman

9 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

This is how jaded we are.  GFS clocks us in not so fantasy land and there are like 12 posts after and most of the responses are like meh.  

Almost like 2 rug pulls in 2 weeks starts to dampen the mood … but hey third times the charm!

20 minutes ago, winter_warlock said:

I use 36 inch x 36 inch crab pots but use chicken breasts at bait.    They love it. This comuling summer when i go crabbing ill post a video here. Its pretty wild how quickly the pots get filled

So over a dozen in how many hours?

3 hours ago, psuhoffman said:

Ya I’m with ya.  I was originally imagining a string of storms. The analogs indicated that. But we can still save this… Ok puke and rally, time to go hecs hunting!  

I too am on board with you. This is our twisted version of Normandy Beach....we all see what is staring us in the face.  Vomit and rally. LFG!

20 minutes ago, winter_warlock said:

Winds really whipping here.  Notice the sideways waves in the water from the wind pushing it... ( i tried posting a video of it but it said it was too large to post lol)

20240113_123146.jpg

Now you are just boasting…oh hell you deserve it… I would be painting or sculpting if I lived there

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic