Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

1 hour ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Don't be a dick man. Just because you're starting to melt down doesn't mean other people have to. Why is it that some people have to come back with a smart-ass remark when someone has something positive to say?

I know the deal. It hasn't been an ideal winter again. But you don't have to answer my post with your smart-ass remark so you can feel better about yourself... . I don't appreciate it and I'm sure other people don't either. 

Are you serious? You need to relax and understand the vibe here. 

• Haha 1

Well, I've got about 2.5 inches on the season. 

I'm also going skating on the pond tomorrow. Isn't possible in Newport that frequently.

The glass isn't close to even being half full, but at least there's some ice in there, I guess was the point.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the reports. This is the total snowfall from the Jan 19th light snow event. Pretty much 0-1.5" about what i expected. I will be making a season to date snowfall this week for CT and all of SNE so if you haven't updated your maps you can do so here and i will add it, thanks!

New England Snow – Snowfall Amounts Across New England-Since 2010 (wkevin.com)

01_21.24_jdj_ct_snowfall_totals.thumb.jpg.45580d85dfc8bbc3937205da0aa78152.jpg

01_17.24_jdj_ct_snowfall_forecast.thumb.jpg.1f56c5f100153a1ba42f543098c62b1d.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WeatherWilly said:

We need something to happen from the 29th until about Feb 3rd before it warms up again. 

If you trust the long range GFS (i don't) The warm up is in question with the 0Z run. It looks totally different compared to the last several runs. Onto 6Z... 10 degrees in Westfield this A.M.

2 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Thanks for all the reports. This is the total snowfall from the Jan 19th light snow event. Pretty much 0-1.5" about what i expected. I will be making a season to date snowfall this week for CT and all of SNE so if you haven't updated your maps you can do so here and i will add it, thanks!

New England Snow – Snowfall Amounts Across New England-Since 2010 (wkevin.com)

01_21.24_jdj_ct_snowfall_totals.thumb.jpg.45580d85dfc8bbc3937205da0aa78152.jpg

01_17.24_jdj_ct_snowfall_forecast.thumb.jpg.1f56c5f100153a1ba42f543098c62b1d.jpg

Near the shore??

• Confused 1