Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2023

George BM

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I wish the settings here allowed you to click on someone’s profile and select “ignore.” You can do that and follow someone, but I wish there was a button that made ignoring just as quick.

You can do that. Easier on a computer than mobile though. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nj2va said:

I have to think Osfan does it for attention, right?

Sometimes you just have to find something else to do for a few weeks ( or an entire winter lol) when it's a shit the blinds type of pattern.

It's tougher when you have a WsW for your area for 6 - 12 and end up with nothing which I'm sure has happened to all of us. That's more of a gut punch. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chris78 said:

Sometimes you just have to find something else to do for a few weeks ( or an entire winter lol) when it's a shit the blinds type of pattern.

It's tougher when you have a WsW for your area for 6 - 12 and end up with nothing which I'm sure has happened to all of us. That's more of a gut punch. 

a gut punch?  losing a ten point lead in 60 seconds to duke is a gut punch, taking two little blue pills only to get ghosted is a gut punch but I get it. to each their own

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lowershoresadness said:

a gut punch?  losing a ten point lead in 60 seconds to duke is a gut punch, taking two little blue pills only to get ghosted is a gut punch but I get it. to each their own

hahahaha I was at that game at Cole Field House. The worst 60 seconds ever. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Lowershoresadness said:

I remember that lost to Duke.  That sucked.

Not old enough yet to experience the blue pills situation though. :lol:

• Haha 2

On 12/15/2023 at 5:56 PM, MN Transplant said:

Probably.  We can all use our Reddit alts.

I just created r/mid_atlantic_wx as a private community.

I’m honestly not a big Reddit contributor, though I read it a lot. Figured it can’t hurt to create that sub just in case things somehow go TU here.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Not to be a Deb, but given the Raven's (tough) schedule, and the FLACCO! factor, I could see a scenario where the Ravens and Browns end up with the same record. They split head to head, so it would come down to other tiebreakers for the division.

Believe it or not I enjoy the Ravens. But I am with you on this 100%

4 hours ago, Lowershoresadness said:

Worst game ever. As bad as it gets. The antithesis was the football Terps comeback win over Miami in ‘84.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, H2O said:

To be a Commanders fan is the epitome of self torture. 

I def laughed when they brought in the backup and then immediately scored lol and then laughed harder when they blew 2 minutes off the clock fucking around at the 1 yard line. Terrible. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mappy said:

I def laughed when they brought in the backup and then immediately scored lol and then laughed harder when they blew 2 minutes off the clock fucking around at the 1 yard line. Terrible. 

I was a big fan of the Ron Rivera called defense that let the Rams up and down the field and left Cooper Kupp so wide open he could have blown BOTH Achilles and crawled into the end zone before a defender would have gotten there. 

And keeping a long snapper who Rivera said was good who then fucked up a punt snap and PAT snap. Good stuff!!  

3 games to go!!!  Let’s go 4th place draft pick!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2O said:

I was a big fan of the Ron Rivera called defense that let the Rams up and down the field and left Cooper Kupp so wide open he could have blown BOTH Achilles and crawled into the end zone before a defender would have gotten there. 

And keeping a long snapper who Rivera said was good who then fucked up a punt snap and PAT snap. Good stuff!!  

3 games to go!!!  Let’s go 4th place draft pick!!

This is definitely a shit the blinds kind of season. :lol:

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic