Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

11 minutes ago, Boston Bulldog said:

Bright banding approaching Canton MA as the column saturates and precip picks up, would love to see some flakes mix in. 39/31 right now so I'm skeptical there is enough oomph behind the wet bulb to do the trick. Correlation coefficent is hinting that some mixing may be to the NW, slicing through Dedham and Westwood, so good rates are gonna be needed for that to crash south.

Hardly has gotten into the 30s at all this year down in the tropics (Manhattan), never really understood how powerful the heat island is there until I moved there. Appreciating the wintery feel up here today

Snowing to your NW in Holliston. Though it’s quite wet here and only just beginning to stick to the grass/mulch. Temp is finally ticking under 34F though now…so maybe we can make a run at measurable in the next hour. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Snowing to your NW in Holliston. Though it’s quite wet here and only just beginning to stick to the grass/mulch. Temp is finally ticking under 34F though now…so maybe we can make a run at measurable in the next hour. 

On weather underground you can see a nice area of 33 or so temps just now making it inside 495

S NH should be messy 32 in Hollis at like 350’

People are saying you can tell a lot about someone if they both, put up and turn on outdoor Christmas lights in mid-November. I’m not the one saying it, but people are talking.

Lol. I put up my outdoor lights today and turned them on. I love the look of Christmas lights and snow.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Glad we’re not dealing with frozen stuff yet. After days of sucking up dead leaves this ol back and set of knees is in need of a good break. I’ll take a nice cold drink for the time being while we make our final prep for the big feast. But hey congrats to those that enjoy an early season slopfest, wherever you may be!