Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Discobs 2023

George BM

3 minutes ago, understudyhero said:

What side of Haymarket? It was basically sunny down here near the end of 15 when it rolled through for 10 minutes then moved on. It's the first rain in many many days, everything always misses us just slightly north (like 66/15)

Up closer to 15 and 234. Absolutely poured for about 90 minutes.

Good God, another perfect split job, east and west.  What a fucking kick in the nuts today has been.

You did well yesterday, though. This is an ideal h5 setup. I don’t even get paid for this and can tell from the 500mb map that this is astronomically better than a nw flow. By Thursday, I’ll be ok with a nw flow, but for now I want storms, not a dry wind.

Down here in the swamps it's sounding like a classic summer night. I was just sitting outside enjoying some really tasty cannabis (weed) on my patio while listening to the storms approaching from the south. The insects sounds and the rolling thunder reminds me of being a kid. Minus the weed, of course. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, 87storms said:

You did well yesterday, though. This is an ideal h5 setup. I don’t even get paid for this and can tell from the 500mb map that this is astronomically better than a nw flow. By Thursday, I’ll be ok with a nw flow, but for now I want storms, not a dry wind.

I did well yesterday.  But one day is not gonna do it.  Need to capitalize on these chances before the pattern snaps back to shutout mode.  It's obvious we're not getting any tropics help this year.  

2 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

I did well yesterday.  But one day is not gonna do it.  Need to capitalize on these chances before the pattern snaps back to shutout mode.  It's obvious we're not getting any tropics help this year.  

I never count on the tropics up this way, but we could certainly use it.

Here comes another round.  Some places here have done well today.  No doubt this line will split and go around me also.

Like clockwork.  Split down the middle, then that whole line washed out as it passed, nothing left but cell to the west.  More light rain.

"Hit" by 3 storms today and don't have even .15" to show for it.

Woke up to a loud thunderstorm just after 3 am and thought finally?!  Looked at radar and.....NOPE.  To the east this time around Laytonsville area.  I did get 0.2 from storms that mostly missed east earlier last evening.  The sprinklers are running this morning as that piddly 0.2 will be all we get here

• mappy unpinned this topic