• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2023

Stormlover74

Can confirm "Picard" report.  Just made the trip from Sparta area back to Mt. Arlington and it was horrendous.  Incredible rain rates, numerous cloud to ground bolts.  All cars crawling down 206 and onto 80 using flashers almost my entire trip home.  The ponding on 206 was bad in spots and even on 80 in a few spots.  Will check the gauge in the morning but some spots along my route home had to have picked up 3" easy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pequest said:

3.74 for the day so far out here in the sticks of Warren County. Many reports of flooding in Newton NJ along Route 206. 

2.31" here.  That's 0.63 (this morning) + 1.68 (tonight).  And we still might not be entirely done.

I saw pictures on facebook of the flooding in Newton.  Down by where the county seat used to be.  Looks like 206 was passable, but not by much.

Sparta police report via facebook a down tree and lines on East Shore Trail in Lake Mohawk.  They are asking folks to stay off the roads tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Picard said:

2.31" here.  That's 0.63 (this morning) + 1.68 (tonight).  And we still might not be entirely done.

I saw pictures on facebook of the flooding in Newton.  Down by where the county seat used to be.  Looks like 206 was passable, but not by much.

Sparta police report via facebook a down tree and lines on East Shore Trail in Lake Mohawk.  They are asking folks to stay off the roads tonight.

Slow moving training t storms have FINALLY moved out of central Warren County. 4.51" so far today. 

• Like 3