Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Banter 2023

George BM

1 hour ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Nah it'll be more like this: a Requiem for our snow chances the at least next 3-4 years, lol

I am pulling for the Mid Atlantic so hard for 2023-24 for heavy snow. Its gonna be a Brobdingnagian Nino, with frightening amounts of snow for DCA next winter! I hold out eternal hope and optimism for heavy snow in the DC Metropolitan Region in 2023-24!

11 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

This is WxWatcher007, reporting to you live from Port Hedland in Australia!

On the other side of the globe, small(ish) but mighty. Cat 4 equivalent hitting a sparsely populated area.

AC0F94D1-6954-4E33-AF89-441BD46C1BFF.thumb.jpeg.e48c2ecf9be918cafb1b1524105973d0.jpeg

48368129.gif?0.37038205200647034

Fixed.

Hop on a plane, man. Make it happen! You live once.

Also, I am not at liberty to tell you why, especially not on this board, but I know for a fact that we do not have very long. You see a storm, you jump at it and Report Live for us!

16 hours ago, yoda said:

First thing they should do is enter an agreement with NPS and DC to build a retractable roof stadium at RFK site. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pazzo83 said:

so when are we doing the parade?  I say we start in Potomac right by that jack ass's house (which is for sale).

I was informed over the weekend from a family member who works for the real estate company he is using, that apparently a lot of his properties are up for sale... wouldn't surprise me if as soon as the sale of the team is final, he is on his yacht in international waters for the foreseeable future. 

• Like 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic