Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

4 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

The soundings and 2M temps off the NAM are definitely not what I’d expect for a low near ISP. What a pasting around here. 

I can’t recall an evolution like that IMBY.

This run will wake NWS BOX up. The 925s collapsed after deepening offshore switched winds away from that INVT circ. That's a condo collapser

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Not much dynamics with it. Just meh.

Yeah that was kind of weak sauce. I think there needed to be more southern stream. But who knows. It just didn’t want to pop that low to another level like most other guidance. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah that was kind of weak sauce. I think there needed to be more southern stream. But who knows. It just didn’t want to pop that low to another level like most other guidance. 

Is that southern stream just losing a little more latitude every model run on its track W-E As it traverses the south or is it me 

I figured it was a good thing N stream went south with it compared to if it didn’t 

Big dawg events have never taken this long to clear through the morass and detect in a consensus … using primitive models. 

Starting to wonder if the whole Met world is looking at this from the wrong direction … Maybe the models are physically over doing what’s really destined to be a pedestrian reality … Heh, like it takes a biblical pattern to get a commoner solution during a god lost winter. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Big dawg events have never taken this long to clear through the morass and detect in a consensus … using primitive models. 

Starting to wonder if the whole Met world is looking at this from the wrong direction … Maybe the models are physically over doing what’s really destined ti be a pedestrian reality … 

This obviously won't happen, but it would be funny if the system chased that convection out to the east and slipped away with minimal impacts.  The meltdowns would be epic.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 78Blizzard said:

This obviously won't happen, but it would be funny if the system chased that convection out to the east and slipped away with minimal impacts.  The meltdowns would be epic.

Ha … might be worth admission for the dark humor of it. 

I’ll tell ya … if the bigger profiled ordeal verifies … it’s a bit of a performance stain on all of them - too late … it’s the day after tomorrow in 2023 and we’re getting 200 mile pressure jumps involving a system whose power should be easily located by these tooling standards by now.  

• Like 4