Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

But if the NAM/3k didn't occlude so fast I think much of CT would be destroyed given mid-levels but the occlusion happens so quickly the CCB kinda of fizzles before the best goodies can get overhead

Yeah CT would be in a perfect position. What would need to happen for occlusion to slow down?

Just now, JKEisMan said:

Yeah CT would be in a perfect position. What would need to happen for occlusion to slow down?

system not deepen so rapidly. It winds up very quickly so you're wrapping the cold air all the way around into the core and essentially cutting off warm/moist inflow. 

But for CT I would like to see the 700 low closing off south of LI and moving NE...it closes off near the Cape. South of /LI and tracking NE would get the band over us. 

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That NAM solution is a blizzard for E MA. Temps fall into the upper 20s in the commahead with like 50 mph winds. 

Exactly my point ….

man if there were ever a nowcast requirement.

Certainly questionable whether or not we’ve got “fore”cast for fuck sake. 

1 minute ago, TalcottWx said:

Idk what you're saying either because I've been saying there are red flags, Rev is the one who said there isn't 

Not at all . I’m simply saying at 200’ you are in valley (even in the edge ) and that is a real bad spot for this storm and I didn’t think you realize it as your new to the area