Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

7 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Looks like GEM porks me with subby between cf and mid level deform to the west....not a foreign concept

Saw that . SNE had pulses of good mid level lift . Canadian had  better mid level goodies into cne /even NNE then other models 

if you look at the lift on the gfs, not saying it will play out but scroll thru 5H/7H Vertical velocities from the N stream mid level lows , it’s uncanny how long and consistent it was across our latitude (W to E)  and  ...and then extends another 4 hours at end as W side of Eastern lobe lift hits E mass late 

3 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Saw that . Canadian had Much better mid level goodies into cne /even NNE then other models 

if you look at the lift on the gfs, not saying it will play out but scroll thru 5H/7H Vertical velocities from the N stream mid level lows , it’s uncanny how long and consistent it was across our latitude (W to E)  and  ...and then extends another 4 hours at end as W side of Eastern lobe lift hits E mass late 

Not too worried yet, but I absolutely can not stomach that subby slot shit happening again...hopefully it either tics over se MA, so cf is west, or trends east e mid level goodies

1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

It went back to last night’s look 

Just the bases be how much the bottles are going back and forth with big differences. Not like the typical windshield wiper effect. Every time I feel confident that it's going to be something good for us, the next runs come out and they're not as good, today. Today they seem to be better again. I will feel like it's a toss-up with all of these bottles. Like they don't have any clue. It's just odd to me. 

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Not too worried yet, but I absolutely can not stomach that subby slot shit happening again...hopefully it either tics over se MA, so cf is west, or trends east e mid level goodies

The 850 lift looked pretty damn consistent on Canadian for 128 area out to almost 495 

im just talking models verbatim 

they are still showing entirely different setups so I’m sure it will change 10 more times 

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

This storm is still a day away from realistic accumulation goalposts. It may trend weaker and East. 

I’m 100% on wide east train with the dual low , Ive just been semi shocked the clowns keep burying us with clown amount  to thy knickers In a lot of those runs 

• Like 1

GFS and ICON elongate the low, CMC overdeepens it.   RGEM, NAM and JMA actually look the least weird so far LOL.

Edit: I'm going with the RGEM Kuchara map since it's doing the least amount of funny stuff and matches well with the average model run over the last few days.

• Weenie 1