Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

5 minutes ago, jayyy said:

Gfs was WEIRD

The inverted crap is in intermediary, provisional solution along guidance's journey of reconciling current model struggles with what will actually happen. I suspect either late-bloom blizzard or fizzle event with a graze east. Probably former IMO

7 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Nauseating trends since 18z started. Off to bed soon.. fantastic way to end 22/23 winter 

Unless the ULL digs further SE, we’ll get the 7/10 split between invt being nw and n of us for the pivot point when the main low gets yanked back. Basically a non event after the rains here. 

• Like 2

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Unless the ULL digs further SE, we’ll get the 7/10 split between invt being nw and  n of us then it pivots there as the main low gets yanked back. Basically a non event after the rains here. 

Yup , once the models converge on a solution this close in they don’t back off.. 

9 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Nauseating trends since 18z started. Off to bed soon.. fantastic way to end 22/23 winter. Verbatim that’s 0.0” for all of southern CT. I’m not using 10:1 Kuchera is the way to go in this set up for the snow cut off.. 

Just brutal. Hands down the worst winter of my life.

45 minutes ago, weathafella said:

NAM made no sense to me.  How do you get that cold with meh dynamics in a mild airmass? 

Once we got to 18z and after, the winds began turning into the N bringing down the colder air to our north.  Still some colder temps around despite the warmer air at the beginning.