• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Impressive signal is just beginning emerge in actual guidance, Mar 10 -15th...

Typhoon Tip

Just a announcement  for amwx Members we are planning on extending the hours of the weather weenie crisis hotline beginning Thursday am and continuing until Tuesday .

There is a lot riding on the potential storm Tuesday now that Saturday is toast and we are beefing up our staffing preparing for melts. Please be advised we are professionals 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

59 minutes ago, kdxken said:

That might help. That guy's a jinx.

Whaaa   lol

I really have only started 3 ...maybe 4 threads this whole season.  One covered an event that resulted in a N/A historic bomb.  The other was the snow storm that just impacted parts of the forum .. .and now this one,.  

I think the winter its self was cooked from the start.  Not many reasons to start threads.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Whaaa   lol

I really have only started 3 ...maybe 4 threads this whole season.  One covered an event that resulted in a N/A historic bomb.  The other was the snow storm that just impacted parts of the forum .. .and now this one,.  

I think the winter its self was cooked from the start.  Not many reasons to start threads.

I all started with Lucy yanking the football a few days before Christmas - all shite since. In fact I've been basically checked out since that kick in the jumblees.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cut said:

I all started with Lucy yanking the football a few days before Christmas - all shite since. In fact I've been basically checked out since that kick in the jumblees.

Well... I start threats for interesting signals and the prospect of interesting Meteorology - nothing else. 

I always have.   Frankly... since no one in modernity really advocates for others in this day and age, I will say this on my own behalf, I think my record over the years is clad.  

What did I put in bold at the beginning of this thread, "A major event is not a declarative here; however, we are in a highly prone scenario between the 10th and 15th of the month.  The idea for this is an early thread for general awareness"

I'm not sure how that warrants reproach and bad rep but ... this is often like the rabble below the balcony of an old English courtyard ...packed with throngs of "super enlightened" thinkers ...

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Well... I start threats for interesting signals and the prospect of interesting Meteorology - nothing else. 

I always have.   Frankly... since no one in modernity really advocates for others in this day and age, I will say this on my own behalf, I think my record over the years is clad.  

What did I put in bold at the beginning of this thread, "A major event is not a declarative here; however, we are in a highly prone scenario between the 10th and 15th of the month.  The idea for this is an early thread for general awareness"

I'm not sure how that warrants reproach and bad rep but ... this is often like the rabble below the balcony of an old English courtyard ...packed with throngs of "super enlightened" thinkers ...

We just need someone to blame, you’re the scapegoat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Weenie 1

50 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Whaaa   lol

I personally enjoy when you start a thread.  Especially when you get excited for an index scale event.  There’s usually a major storm that forms, can’t help it if we don’t get the heavy snow axis from that far in advance. It’s worth the track! 

• Like 4

Truth is large number of you really can’t be held mentally responsible because you are mentally unstable …

how fortunate the Internet was invented so you can hide from reality in here and other social media platforms I’m sure

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 9
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

Funny thing is this thread could still deliver…even if it’s next week. The original threat was a large index scale signal, and it just happens the second shortwave in the flow is perhaps better aligned for the major storm than the first one (hence the 10-15th for a date range)

• Like 3