• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

Just now, WinterWolf said:

I’ll take 8-10+ on the Ukie. Big hit there. GFS and Ukie together now. 

But Kev said the NAM will be the winner ( in his words.. it always wins). Lol

I'm just busting chops now... We shall see who comes out victorious... But for me just West of Hartford by about 13 miles... I'll take the GFS/UKIE blend. 

8 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I’ll take 8-10+ on the Ukie. Big hit there. GFS and Ukie together now. 

Yeah this is the “your backyard” part coming into it… because they do look decently different in several aspects, but your modeled snowfall total is the same on both for you.

Just now, powderfreak said:

Yeah this is the “your backyard” part coming into it… because they do look decently different in several aspects, but your modeled snowfall total is the same on both.

Was just commenting on that run verbatim. I’m not thinking I’m getting these amounts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

If you get into the ccb like it shows it could happen but remember, 12z is lunch time in the UK and uncle drinks.

He may have been on one of those benders until 5am…not sure he sobered up today. 

For the Texas tornado threat/thread, I am trying to match 500 mb heights in Texas between models and HRRR/RAP, which I assume which be updated, but TT and COD don't show 500 mb for those models.  Anyone have a comparison on which model initialized best and is best now?  It would affect your snow.  Quincy occasionally posts in severe threads, other than that, they are met free.