Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 23rd Storm Threat: keeping positive vibes, ending chances of futility

TalcottWx

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Remember when the 25th looked great....

Yeah at like d11. It’s actually looked kind of ugly for a long time since then but the last couple days it started looking like more of a front ender when confluence showed up to our north. Still prob not good for SNE but looks like another big hit for CNE. Hoping for a net gain here but I think I need a slight trend east with the vort max. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah at like d11. It’s actually looked kind of ugly for a long time since then but the last couple days it started looking like more of a front ender when confluence showed up to our north. Still prob not good for SNE but looks like another big hit for CNE. Hoping for a net gain here but I think I need a slight trend east with the vort max. 

It’s getting kind of exhausting hoping for positive trends at this point.

34 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Well a few days ago this was flipping to rain up past dendrite so it did trend favorably….just not enough for south of pike. Really south of rt 2 is mostly skunked but pike region may get a couple inches tomorrow. 

Yup--you and I can leave the snowblowers in the garage.

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Eh, whatever...get a rat out of the way if it comes to that. Next year will not suck.

Maybe this year won’t suck either when it’s all said and done?  We can hope. 

Personally for me, I couldn’t care less on 1/22 what next year may bring.   I’ll start thinking about that in September. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

It’s been bad..4.3” on the season to date. Need some good outcomes over the next few weeks…cuz at the moment we Ratting. 

I’d plan on a rat , and get up north as often as possible . You can hope and you may be surprised but  head north for the sure thing as often as you can. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I’d plan on a rat , and get up north as often as possible . You can hope and you may be surprised but  head north for the sure thing as often as you can. 

The place I used to go when I lived in Philly, was Quebec City in early February during their winter carnival.  What a place!  And lots and lots of snow in a great environment.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I believe you mentioned several times as the week approaches that the 25th was probably our best shot. Apparently not. Congrats Dendrite winter week. We hope Feb rock and rolls. Can HRRR Herpes be onto a siggy backlash? I will ask our favorite sooth sayer Don Julio. Giants getting smoked last night has not helped.