Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

9 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

...People, people!  Please don't be down, and turn those aggressive frowns upside down.

I see rivers of frustration and negativity beginning to overflow from the chalice of patience.  We must teach our inner beings to stay strong, while we eliminate all mean spirited comments.  If you feel your overactive brain becoming riddled with the need to lash out, take a second to think it through.  Remember, breath in...breath out, and mentally swipe away all negativity with the squeegee of tranquility.

Grandma Finds The Internet Meme - Imgflip

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The 50mb vortex is stretched, but doesn't really split. Honestly I could care less what it does. Having it stretched where it is probably helps deliver the cross polar flow.

I prefer the less extreme changes.  All we need is a bit more cold, not the arctic overwhelm suppression deal.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Excellent idea , if they don’t have bingo ..but it may be difficult for her to get there with the blizzard your congratulating folks on w drifts to thy knickers 

have to replace the tennis balls on the walker with ski though to get through the blizzard....

• Haha 2