Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

3 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Chickens be a priority.

He just needs to move to the top of a hill that doesn’t get any CAD/radiational cooling. You get the elevation snowstorms but also aren’t rotting at 46F when it’s 65F a couple hundred feet off the deck. When the cutters come, you can clear that driveway easily. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You hate everything about that climate there , yet you continue to stay . Nothing keeping you there 

I just know the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. If I go south there’s excessive heat, nastier bugs and animals, and I’d probably hate the people more. So I just stay happily miserable where I’ve always called it home.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

He just needs to move to the top of a hill that doesn’t get any CAD/radiational cooling. You get the elevation snowstorms but also aren’t rotting at 46F when it’s 65F a couple hundred feet off the deck. When the cutters come, you can clear that driveway easily. 

That pretty much describes my area. Except for the rad cooling, we get plenty of that

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

In winter 2022-23, this was predictable.

I mean I wouldn’t trust those solutions until it’s literally over my head and reaching the ground. But stranger things have happened so hopefully it works out down there even though the 18z euro backed off a bit. 

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I never really bought in, but it’s so predictable this year that the supposed best model shat it’s pants at like 70 hours.

Punt this winter to the moon.

It’s early for that, but I don’t care what model it is, these situations are tough to work out in your favor.