Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

9 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

There is a weenie hill at 780’ just west of me in Hollis , wonder how they did 

Even the north side of town along there derry line had 2"+ from yesterday morning, while I just had a little slush. So, a couple miles north of me probably tripled my storm total. 

1 minute ago, PowderBeard said:

Really an amazing change. It was absolutely pounding sand from 5-6:30. It's been parachutes and at close to 2" an hour rate since. 

That's what i just told my wife too, 2"/hr stuff falling right now, It appears were in an area of convergence as the low is moving along in the GOM.

• Like 1

Really an amazing change. It was absolutely pounding sand from 5-6:30. It's been parachutes and at close to 2" an hour rate since. 
Tenney Hill force field in full effect. With the elevation and other local reports, I would have expected 12-15" here. Most of the pounding must have been after midnight. Lt sn atm

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

That's what i just told my wife too, 2"/hr stuff falling right now.

Mine was planning on going down to western Mass today to visit friends. I just kept quiet lol. Roads are a mess, 95 is covered other than some thin tire tracks, 202 has about 4-6" of slush in spots. Doubt that is happening.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

Mine was planning on going down to western Mass today to visit friends. I just kept quiet lol. Roads are a mess, 95 is covered other than some thin tire tracks, 202 has about 4-6" of slush in spots. Doubt that is happening.

Wires down, Trees down everywhere i'm hearing, Looks like Bangor area getting slotted.

RAD_MOS_STATE_ME_L2NCR_ANI.gif

1 minute ago, Lava Rock said:

Tenney Hill force field in full effect. With the elevation and other local reports, I would have expected 12-15" here. Most of the pounding must have been after midnight. Lt sn atm

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

I need to learn the micros up here. We had about 4-5" when I went to bed and the same when I woke up, it was just heavier from hours of baking soda falling.

16 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Wires down, Trees down everywhere i'm hearing, Looks like Bangor area getting slotted.

RAD_MOS_STATE_ME_L2NCR_ANI.gif

If that's snow, PIT2 is getting croaked.

Today

Snow. High near 36. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

lol, Where was that guy located when he did that? Was he from CT if i remember right?

It was SW CT somewhere I don’t remember the town. His yardstick says Waterbury in that pic tho. Lol. So it was prob somewhere near there.