Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fairfield County Crusher 12/11-12/12

Go Kart Mozart

21 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That dot is actually in the wrong spot lol. I think is supposed to represent the TDWR but it’s west of that. Anyways yeah it’s pretty cool to see it and get a little boost. I’m on the nrn edge but still -SN. 

You gotta think that the easterly tracking lift with the IVT, will get a boost if it makes it far enough east to hit the mesoscale low level ocean effect precip.  The low level easterly flow feeding into the synoptic lift has to help.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

Not sure what we got at home but definitely  looks like more than the 1 to 2 I thought we would get :snowing:

This is one of those rare times when Greenfield outperformed your new location.  I'm usually cursing how Dave and Whieminster are doubling my snow totals. lol

Winding down with some big fat flakes.  Radar looks like everyone in WNE is just about done.  Fun event, snowy day and night and no wind.

Close to 4.5" here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

BDL at 5.6”

Still rolling here with mod snow

Looks like some showers moving E/SE down into this area soon. Should be able to finish over 4. Good event, definitely happy. Would have been nice to get warning snowfall but we never really bit into that, but we definitely went a bit higher than some ive seen especially the NWS. Looks like 2-4/4-6 so far based on the reports available. Should bump up an inch or so, havent seen a single report from the shoreline so im interested to see whats happening there. Looks like no rain reported on any of the ASOS stations except SNC reported UP for a couple hours but not sure how accurate that is since GON to HVN reported all snow.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

BDL at 5.6”

Still rolling here with mod snow

Nice Shots!  

Here it looks like it's going to be Again, One of THOSE Years.  

I had Almost 2" 6 HOURS ago......    Now after that Big Band came through..... I have....  

2.25"  

Dreadful.  From an overperformer, to yet another  "What happened to my Snow during that band?" storm.  BUT, Absolutely Perfect Fluff.  I mean, blow on it, and it's a snow globe.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, weathafella said:

You should measure.  Another Simsburu obs was 4.5 within the past hour.

Simsbury is an interesting town with measurements. East side usually always less, sometimes by several inches. If he's west of Rt 10, or in one of the hill neighborhoods like Pinnacle mnt. there will be more.