• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2022

George BM

it is stupid to have a championship determined by penalty kicks in soccer  hockey in the playoffs has sudden death nba games are not determined by each team taking free throws..at the end of regulation to see who wins a nba title.. they have to get rid of the penalty kick sudden  death in the championship game play till they drop. if they have to remove 2 players from each team.. to open up the field..

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

33 minutes ago, nycwinter said:

it is stupid to have a championship determined by penalty kicks in soccer  hockey in the playoffs has sudden death nba games are not determined by each team taking free throws..at the end of regulation to see who wins a nba title.. they have to get rid of the penalty kick sudden  death in the championship game play till they drop. if they have to remove 2 players from each team.. to open up the field..

Agreed, that shouldn’t have ended on penalties. Great game! 

44 minutes ago, nycwinter said:

I don't mind the penalty kicks given that it's more difficult to score a goal in soccer, but the overtime halves instead of a sudden death seems a bit "extra".

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Pretty insane sports weekend so far

Where are you in Aldie? 

As a long time Vikings fan gotta say I have never seen them be this lucky on the winning side.  

And todays games have been "wow not sure any team is the favorite"  

On the weather side moved from VA more than  8 years ago and watching from afar its been pretty bad there every winter since I left .  One huge HECS?  

My father-in-law died this past summer. Wife is an only child so we now have a home in Aldie.  Question is will we retire back in VA or stay in the Oregon High Country?  My daughter lives in Leesburg so I do continue to follow the weather there all the time.  And Jay Wintery Mix FB fantasy storm page.  Ha ha    

Pretty intense fall and start to winter out here. After a brief reprieve late Dec Jan looks to resume full on Winter??  

1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

I mean…setting aside the BS non-call on the last pass this was what was especially curious 

You see it all game long. WRs looking to the ref to be sure. It helps the game. But this….it’s hard to get why the ref then threw the flag

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic